Passers-by reading our protest signs.
– Angry Pacifist and an unhappy Trinity Wall Street clergyman and security guard.
– Bankers came out to oppose us with an anti-Occupy rally
– “Captain” and the protesting investment bankers
– “Captain”, an OWS street medic, and Lieutenant Konstandinitas eye-to-eye.
– Defiant protesters demanding to know what would Jesus do?
– Jack, a Duarte 8 defendant, explaining the situation to a Trinity clergyman.
– Ed, an OWS street medic and Duarte 8 defendant, trying to talk sense to CEO/Rector Cooper
– No fear!
– Who would Jesus prosecute? Trinity Wall Street or OWS?
– “Forgive us our trespasses . . .”
– Asleep amid protest signs.
– ’nuff said.
– Bedding down for the night.
– All sleeping . . . except for one writing a poem on cardboard.
– “Germ” and a poem of Trinity Wall Street
– Jack B, one of the Duarte 8
– Apollo, hard-grounder.
– Fathema, 30+ years as a medic.
– Karen, OWS Knitter and our ever-present night watch during the Free Mark period
– José, cop watch
– “Captain”, street medic
– “Shadow”, street medic
– “Tigger” and “Star”, Occupiers
– “Mouse” sleeping behind a “Free Mark” sign
– Fathema, Karen and Apollo on night watch
– “Nappy” napping.
– José asleep amid protest signs.
– Peaceful morning wake-up before the NYPD started waking us up for a Trinity Hose-down
– Again, ’nuff said, yo!
– Trinity Wall Street security guard removing the chalk protest.
– Oscar, one of the OccuPuppies (now grown up) who survived the November 15th eviction from Zuccotti Park, trying to save the chalk protest. Some of his siblings were killed by the NYPD and NYC Sanitation Officers.
– Breakfast . . .
– Safe Zone at the Medic Station
– Donation box
– NYPD harassing the Night-Watch.
– White Shirt wants the signs removed
– Continuing the harassment . . .
– A Blue Shirt comes in to back up his boss.
– They learn that stance and look at the academy . . . and not much else.
– Making more signs!
– Lt. Menoni gets called out after harassing sleeping protesters
– Protester wrath — never rudely awaken a sleeping protester!
– NYPD runs away in the face of unrelenting protest
– The early morning night watch . . .
– Trinity Wall Street’s multi-billion dollar empire
– NYPD and Homeland Security working together to oppress Occupy Trinity Wall Street
– Occupiers enjoying some ground-score furniture
– Cop, Occupiers plus furniture = trouble for the furniture!
Cops move in to get furniture.
– Cops arrest dresser . . .
– but the couch and coffee table get away!
– The Bad-Cop-No-Donut Shoppe
– Breakfast at Occupy Trinity Wall Street
– ’nuff said.
– Free Mark and Fire Cooper stages of the protest overlap
– This Space Occupied!
– Cptn. Timoney (“Winski’s Evil Twin”) about to go all ‘aggro’ on us
– ’nuff said.
Sleeping under the lights . . .
Sleeping and protesting at the same time.
Helen on night watch
- When the fox guards the henhouse . . .
Morning comes early . . .
- Sleeping in the People’s Closet . . .
You can put us in jail . . .
- NYPD strutting . . .
They love their job of harrassing us . . .
- Liz . . .
Connor and Amanda . . .
Occupier artist . . .
Germ . . .
Jesus would occupy!
Sleeping all along the sidewalk . . .
– A free Mark Adams returning from Rikers Island!
Photo sets of the action by Julia Reinhart can be accessed at:
Photo sets of the action by Mickey Z Vegan can be accessed at: